Barrow CC joined the Northern League after a long association with the North
Lancashire League. The club was founder members of that league in 1892 and the
First XI won the championship on twenty occasions, once jointly, and the Higson
Cup four times.They lifted the Meageen Cumbrian Cup in 1998 and 2000.
In 2008 Barrow won their first honour in the Northern League when they
lifted the Twenty20 Cup and achieved their highest league placing in 2010 when
they finished runners-up.
Formerly based at Cavendish Park, Barrow CC have played at their present
ground since 1927 when it was bequeathed by the Chairman in memory of his son
Ernest Pass, who was killed in action during the First World War.
In 2012 and 2013 both Barrow First and Second teams finished Runners-uo in
their respective divisions
Directions From Junction 36 of the M6 follow the A590 to Barrow through Ulverston.
Approaching Barrow at the third, turn left on to Park Rd. and follow the signs
for Furness General Hospital.
After about two miles the road drops down to a mini roundabout, turn right onto
After about a mile turn right as though you are entering the Hospital.
The ground is straight ahead.